domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Moon_n -my hobbies-basicenglish.

This is me!

 

Hello, my name is 

Moon_n, I  live in El Bordo 

(Cauca),I am studyng a 

bachelor in the UNAD, also 

studied systems un  the

 POLITECNICO DE OCCIDENTE.

 

 

I will tell you some things I like:

I like the movies de horror, cartoons, romance and comedy.   My favorites are: 

Twilight - Ice age- the gods must be crazy - and Resident Evil.

Links para ver las peliculas:




My favorite singers are: 

Eros Ramazotti-Rata Blanca-Shakira-Ricardo Arjona and  the group Mana. 




I love pasta, fish, vegetables and fruits such as pears and grapes.


I do not practice sport, but when I do, I like horseback riding, bicycling and walk.


I like the flowers, especially white roses.

I like the cats as pets and birds especially parrots.


I have a friend and a friend, the most important in my life, but now speak of my best friend, who I met in the seventh grade in school, Daniela called Camilo, is 21 years old, she lives in my city, is a person very special, I also understand and have a lot in common.


 

She has a five year old daughter, she is the light of her eyes, and loves her very much, we always three, and we are very happy together. She is always with me through thick and thin and always comforts me when I'm sad.
She likes to go for walks, study and likes fishing, also likes dancing, listening to music and watching romantic movies.

 

 

  Moon_n--basic-english.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario